Monday, April 26, 2010

i started a blog!

so today i decided that i would start a blog. call me original. i'm really excited because i think it will be alot of fun. theres something to be said for writing your thoughts, feelings, and happenings down. and its kind of neat to think that other people will read what you write.

starting a blog was #9 of 9 on my list of goals this summer, so i guess im working backwards.

would you like to know what my goals are?

i knew it.

1. take spring classes (they start tomorrow) check!
2. get a job ASAP
3. take the GRE
4. read at least three classics
5. be grateful :)
6. volunteer with special olympics
7. work out 5x a week
8. spend less $ on eating out
9. start a blog

oh and here's #10
10. HAVE FUN!!

i always add that to the end of every one of my lists.
sometimes its the only one i can check off
and you know what?
im okay with that :)

<3 me

No comments:

Post a Comment